I'd imagine the loss at Pitt helped get the team to focus for this one. This team has a ton of potential but has looked really lackadaisical at times, particularly in the first 2 sets against Kentucky and in all 3 sets against Pitt. But now is where we should start to see the benefits of playing a tough nonconference slate and learning where the deficiencies are.A 3-0 sweep of #10 Purdue in West Lafayette! A great start to conference play!
Anybody on BTN to watch the WVB match against Oregon, and seeing a program welcoming Oregon to the B1G?
On Hulu
I got home to watch the last 5 points of set 2 on Xfinity.I think the issue may be with Comcast/Xfinity not having the rights for Oregon, UCLA, USC, and Washington. I'm finding all kind of complaints about this online. smh
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here