not based on rankings, we beat louisvilleHmmm. The two best teams we have played have dominated PSU.
I grant you that, but I believe my statement holds true.not based on rankings, we beat louisville
On one hand 23-2 is 23-2. It's difficult to take that away from them.i don’t know how to feel about this team. One part of me feels this is the best team we have had in years. The two matches against Pitt and Wisconsin have me conflicted. We got utterly humiliated by both teams. They are the only two national title contenders that we have played(Lville ain’t one) so the outcome is worrying. They were both on the road so I guess we can use that as an excuse idk. The next time they get in similar situation I would like to see some fight and adjustments instead of laying down. I would even try to bring in the younger players just to see if that would stop the bleeding. Also, the libero play has been bad in both matches and the height of Wisconsin just killed us.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?