That's the rumor on Volley Talk. Big if true. She's a beast.Sellman to PSU, anyone to confirm?
Texas not as good as they used to be?So #2 seed Creighton defeats #3 seed Texas, 3-1. As such, Creighton will play the winner of the PSU - Marquette match in the Regional Final.
Texas not as good as they used to be?
I was surprised that rec hall wasn't packed.
I was surprised that rec hall wasn't packed.
This will be a battle, as Creighton is a good team. The winner goes to the WVB Final Four.
JMO but I think the first set came too easily. PSU seemed to start with their game faces on but then started to laugh, joke around, and lose their intensity after the easy game 1. You can't lose focus against good opponents.I'm not enjoying Set #2 so far.
JMO but I think the first set came too easily. PSU seemed to start with their game faces on but then started to laugh, joke around, and lose their intensity after the easy game 1.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
BWI Football
Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing