That's the rumor on Volley Talk. Big if true. She's a beast.Sellman to PSU, anyone to confirm?
Texas not as good as they used to be?So #2 seed Creighton defeats #3 seed Texas, 3-1. As such, Creighton will play the winner of the PSU - Marquette match in the Regional Final.
Texas not as good as they used to be?
I was surprised that rec hall wasn't packed.
I was surprised that rec hall wasn't packed.
This will be a battle, as Creighton is a good team. The winner goes to the WVB Final Four.
JMO but I think the first set came too easily. PSU seemed to start with their game faces on but then started to laugh, joke around, and lose their intensity after the easy game 1. You can't lose focus against good opponents.I'm not enjoying Set #2 so far.
JMO but I think the first set came too easily. PSU seemed to start with their game faces on but then started to laugh, joke around, and lose their intensity after the easy game 1.
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?