Man I miss slay…. He makes a great point about scheme
I think AJ is the best WR in the league right now. Certainly against single coverage. He’s the most complete physical package I’ve seen since TO.
Man I miss slay…. He makes a great point about scheme
I love the Eagles n A J but that guy in Cincinnati, Chase is pretty goodI think AJ is the best WR in the league right now. Certainly against single coverage. He’s the most complete physical package I’ve seen since TO.
I love the Eagles n A J but that guy in Cincinnati, Chase is pretty good
Tyreek Hill #3 ?? Poll not validThe ranking of the top 10 NFL WRs for 2025 by NFL executives, coaches, and scouts, can be found below.
The top 5 in the ranking were:
1. Ja'Marr Chase (Bengals)
2. Justin Jefferson (Vikings)
3. Tyreek Hill (Dolphins)
4. CeeDee Lamb (Cowboys)
5. A.J. Brown
![]()
Execs, coaches, scouts rank the NFL's top 10 WRs for 2025
Who are the top 10 receivers in the NFL? Execs, coaches and scouts rank Ja'Marr Chase, Justin Jefferson and other stars.www.espn.com
Not sure how they put Hill and Lamb ahead of AJ... I would put AJ above them and really the top 3 at that point AJ, Chase, JJ are almost interchangable. All 3 at the top of their game.The ranking of the top 10 NFL WRs for 2025 by NFL executives, coaches, and scouts, can be found below.
The top 5 in the ranking were:
1. Ja'Marr Chase (Bengals)
2. Justin Jefferson (Vikings)
3. Tyreek Hill (Dolphins)
4. CeeDee Lamb (Cowboys)
5. A.J. Brown
![]()
Execs, coaches, scouts rank the NFL's top 10 WRs for 2025
Who are the top 10 receivers in the NFL? Execs, coaches and scouts rank Ja'Marr Chase, Justin Jefferson and other stars.www.espn.com
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin