2025 Eagles Thread

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,329
5,917
113
I think AJ is the best WR in the league right now. Certainly against single coverage. He’s the most complete physical package I’ve seen since TO.
I love the Eagles n A J but that guy in Cincinnati, Chase is pretty good
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,425
69,164
113
I love the Eagles n A J but that guy in Cincinnati, Chase is pretty good

The ranking of the top 10 NFL WRs for 2025 by NFL executives, coaches, and scouts, can be found below.

The top 5 in the ranking were:

1. Ja'Marr Chase (Bengals)
2. Justin Jefferson (Vikings)
3. Tyreek Hill (Dolphins)
4. CeeDee Lamb (Cowboys)
5. A.J. Brown

 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,329
5,917
113
The ranking of the top 10 NFL WRs for 2025 by NFL executives, coaches, and scouts, can be found below.

The top 5 in the ranking were:

1. Ja'Marr Chase (Bengals)
2. Justin Jefferson (Vikings)
3. Tyreek Hill (Dolphins)
4. CeeDee Lamb (Cowboys)
5. A.J. Brown

Tyreek Hill #3 ?? Poll not valid
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,876
5,078
113
The ranking of the top 10 NFL WRs for 2025 by NFL executives, coaches, and scouts, can be found below.

The top 5 in the ranking were:

1. Ja'Marr Chase (Bengals)
2. Justin Jefferson (Vikings)
3. Tyreek Hill (Dolphins)
4. CeeDee Lamb (Cowboys)
5. A.J. Brown

Not sure how they put Hill and Lamb ahead of AJ... I would put AJ above them and really the top 3 at that point AJ, Chase, JJ are almost interchangable. All 3 at the top of their game.
 

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,932
5,402
113

They call certain freaks “get off the bus” guys - so physically freakish you have them get off the bus first to intimidate the other team. I remember the coin toss for the semi between UGA and Michigan where they showed the Michigan captains led by Aidan Hutchinson mean mugging for the camera and then they panned to the mountain that is Davis glowering. I immediately thought Michigan has no chance. He’s a coin toss guy.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,425
69,164
113
I found this in a broader article as I was searching a bunch of things this morning:

The Titans waived WR Treylon Burks​

During the 2022 NFL Draft, the Eagles traded one of their first-round picks to the Titans for A.J. Brown. That move has kinda worked out well for the Eagles. The Titans used that first-round pick to select Burks, who was often comped to... A.J. Brown. That move has not worked out for the Titans.

Burks had 53 career receptions for 699 yards and 1 TD in his three seasons in Tennessee. That has to be among the worst trades in NFL history.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
  4. 04 BWI Football Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
  5. 05 BWI Football It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more