2025 Eagles Thread

Mufasa94

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2009
1,183
1,012
113
Not on the field related, but an artist created a painting of Saquon Barkley at some fundraiser? gala (a condensed clip of a fast paced painting):
 

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,942
5,416
113
I have a feeling the Birds are going to put it on the Pack. Team starting to click, key players at key positions coming back, and well rested after a really tough stretch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WestSideLion

kgilbert78

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2013
1,106
1,710
113
I was in Germany at the end of October. I'm a big soccer fan, so I always pick up the latest edition of Kicker, which is the main sports magazine in Germany. Imagine my surprise when the magazine opens to a full page color ad--with Saquon in Iggles gear as the the featured person.

The soccer end of things was frustrating--two weekends and 5 different leagues from 1st to 4th division in the area and no games we could have realistically attended. The only two that were even possible? One was Bayern-Dortmund, where tickets were going for over 300 Euro and the other with 1860 Munich was restricted to club members only, even on the secondary market.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chumboshifko1

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,878
5,081
113
I love this headline I didnt link the article because I think its behind a pay wall...

The Eagles aren’t perfect, but they are pretty great. If only everyone around here could learn to enjoy it.​


Exactly... and it's been a long suffering time line for Eagles fans until Jeffrey Lurie bought the team. I am enjoying all of this because I was around in the Mike McCormick coaching years and Norman Braman ownership and Leonard Tose when they tried to secretly move the team to Arizona. etc... I truly thought I would never see an Eagles Superbowl win in my lifetime. I have seen 2 and them also play in other Superbowls. They have a decent shot at repeating this year. I for one am going to enjoy every minute of this ride. We know how quickly things can change and I have suffered through the down years or more like decades.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,571
69,207
113
Updated Bryce Huff sack tracker:

Week 1: 0 sacks
Week 2: 1 sack
Week 3: 1 sack
Week 4: 0 sacks
Week 5: 1 sack
Week 6: 0 sacks
Week 7: 1 sack

As such, Huff now has 4 sacks on the season. If he gets 8 sacks on the season, the 5th round pick from the 49ers becomes a 4th round pick.

Go Bryce!

Edit: Crap, this is not what I wanted to stumble upon:



Due to Huff's hamstring injury, I haven't updated this for a few weeks. As a reminder, if Huff gets 8 sacks, the draft pick the Birds got for him from San Fran goes from a 5th round to a 4th round pick.

Week 1: 0 sacks
Week 2: 1 sack
Week 3: 1 sack
Week 4: 0 sacks
Week 5: 1 sack
Week 6: 0 sacks
Week 7: 1 sack
Week 8: 0 sacks (didn't play due to the hamstring injury)
Week 9: 0 sacks (didn't play due to the hamstring injury)
Week 10: 0 sacks (played 34 snaps, so he looks to be over the hamstring issue)

Bryce needs to up his game, and get 4 more sacks.
 

Phlebitis

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,749
2,377
113
I love this headline I didnt link the article because I think its behind a pay wall...

The Eagles aren’t perfect, but they are pretty great. If only everyone around here could learn to enjoy it.​

I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  3. 03 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  5. 05 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position