There were coaches (I think it was 3) released during the season. Please use this thread to discuss any head coaches or assistant coaches that are fired or not re-signed, and any new hires NFL teams make of coaches.
So he is getting checks from 2 teams to NOT coach! Stud business man!Wasn’t he fired from Buffalo after a short stint also?
How much $$$ does he get to NOT come to work?Dougie Fresh out in Jax
Would be a huge mistake imo. Shaw was a viable coach at one point years ago but became a dinosaur at the end of his Stanford tenure.
Steelers fans -- does this make you happy?
Steelers fans -- does this make you happy?
I will drive to Pittsburgh and help him pack!
I will join you. We can rent a big Uhaul and stop at Pat Meyer's house as well (OL coach) and just for fun park outside Tomlin's house.I will drive to Pittsburgh and help him pack!
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here