2025 NFL Draft's top 10 quarterback prospects:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Here's a look at 10 players being mentioned in early 2025 NFL Draft discussions as prospects next spring:​

1. SHEDEUR SANDERS, COLORADO​

2. JALEN MILROE, ALABAMA​

3. QUINN EWERS, TEXAS​

4. CARSON BECK, GEORGIA​

5. CAM WARD, MIAMI​

6. DREW ALLAR, PENN STATE​

7. CONNER WEIGMAN, TEXAS A&M​

8. GRAHAM MERTZ, FLORIDA​

9. NOAH FIFITA, ARIZONA​

10. DILLON GABRIEL, OREGON​

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Here's a look at 10 players being mentioned in early 2025 NFL Draft discussions as prospects next spring:​

3. QUINN EWERS, TEXAS​

4. CARSON BECK, GEORGIA​

5. CAM WARD, MIAMI​

9. NOAH FIFITA, ARIZONA​

I’m willing to bet anyone of you Gump sissie boys that Milroe doesn’t go in the first round, make it light on yourselves

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I’m willing to bet anyone of you Gump sissie boys that Milroe doesn’t go in the first round, make it light on yourselves

Well facts are Korey that Tier 2 Debust has already had one QB drafted higher than any QB 4th and Kirby has produced.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Well facts are Korey that Tier 2 Debust has already had one QB drafted higher than any QB 4th and Kirby has produced.
Dude was a fifth year senior that was already developed lol, but keep trying to give DeBUST credit for absolutely nothing lol

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Dude was a fifth year senior that was already developed lol, but keep trying to give DeBUST credit for absolutely nothing lol

I don't have to give Debust credit for anything. Penix's stats at Wash for 2 seasons do that for him

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I don't have to give Debust credit for anything. Penix's stats at Wash for 2 seasons do that for him

I’m pretty sure the offensive coordinator that told DeBUST to go Phuck himself had nothing to do with his development lol, try again clown

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This list has LGBKorey in his feelings. It will be ok little fella. Whether Milroe goes 1st round or not doesn’t change the fact that he OWNS UGA. You probably thought Anthony Richardson in the 1st was laughable too.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Stop tap dancing and take the bet son, don’t be a limp wristed snowflake like your boy Silly Willy
You can’t pay lmao. Your mouth has overloaded that wallet. Do you have a record of all the bets you’ve made?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m pretty sure the offensive coordinator that told DeBUST to go Phuck himself had nothing to do with his development lol, try again clown
You mean the guy that chose to go to the NFL? Sick burn, DA lmao. If you had enough common sense to check his track record, it hasn’t been sterling when he wasn’t under DEBAWSE.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You mean the guy that chose to go to the NFL? Sick burn, DA lmao. If you had enough common sense to check his track record, it hasn’t been sterling when he wasn’t under DEBAWSE.
Yeah the guy that knew that DeBUST was out of his league in the SEC, and said he’ll no I’m out, he knew what was coming lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah the guy that knew that DeBUST was out of his league in the SEC, and said he’ll no I’m out, he knew what was coming lol
I’m sure that was it. I mean, no way it could have been an NFL OC offer in the town that he currently lived. How does it feel to go through life as a window-licking, colossal retard?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
"I'm super excited for Coach DeBoer Penix said. "He definitely is one of the biggest reasons for my success. He's the biggest reason that I chose the University of Washington and I had a lot of success there, playing in his offense."

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
"I'm super excited for Coach DeBoer Penix said. "He definitely is one of the biggest reasons for my success. He's the biggest reason that I chose the University of Washington and I had a lot of success there, playing in his offense."
And you believe that lol

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I’m sure that was it. I mean, no way it could have been an NFL OC offer in the town that he currently lived. How does it feel to go through life as a window-licking, colossal retard?
He’s in for a rude awakening son

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You might want to get Sarks thoughts on your hopes and prayers
You mean the guy that walked into Tuscaloosa and biitch slapped the Phony Goat and made him his BIITCH? That guy? You’re not very good at this lol

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This list has LGBKorey in his feelings. It will be ok little fella. Whether Milroe goes 1st round or not doesn’t change the fact that he OWNS UGA. You probably thought Anthony Richardson in the 1st was laughable too.
He’s not in the same stratosphere as Richardson but keep dreaming idiot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You mean the guy that walked into Tuscaloosa and biitch slapped the Phony Goat and made him his BIITCH? That guy? You’re not very good at this lol
The only thing “phony” is your manhood, son. Bragging on another coach who did what your “Daddy King Kirby” couldn’t.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I agree with the praise from KoreyTheKweer on Sark though. He is easily the best from the Saban coaching tree.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Well I am talking about the same guy (Sark) who lost to Tier 2 Debust 2x in one year. Yes that guy. 😆

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He has a .500 record vs The GOAT which is alot better than 1-5
I know it hurts you little phags hearts to give King Kirby credit but it is what it is son, he’s a two time National Champion and it’s killing you clowns to acknowledge it lol

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I know it hurts you little phags hearts to give King Kirby credit but it is what it is son, he’s a two time National Champion and it’s killing you clowns to acknowledge it lol

So he is Dabo...Congrats

Now that I think about it that is unfair to Dabo. He even has a better record than 1-5 vs The King of CFB

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
So he is Dabo...Congrats

Now that I think about it that is unfair to Dabo. He even has a better record than 1-5 vs The King of CFB
Ask Dabo what’s his record vs the King and get back to me son, by the way UGA plays Clemson the first game of the season, since you’re cheerleading for Dabo, how much do you like him for? Put up or STFU

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Ask Dabo what’s his record vs the King and get back to me son, by the way UGA plays Clemson the first game of the season, since you’re cheerleading for Dabo, how much do you like him for? Put up or STFU

Dabos record vs The King of CFB is 2-2. HTH

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Dude if you’re going to keep tap dancing and avoiding questions there’s no need to even respond to me, just being real my guy

I haven't tap danced around any questions. You asked me what Dabos record vs The King was and I provides it. I didn't realize Dabby was playing 4th and Kirby in week 1. I hate Dabby so I will be pulling for the dawgs in that match up.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I haven't tap danced around any questions. You asked me what Dabos record vs The King was and I provides it. I didn't realize Dabby was playing 4th and Kirby in week 1. I hate Dabby so I will be pulling for the dawgs in that match up.
Good man

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He is also Alabama’s b*tch. Thems the facts, son.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022

3. QUINN EWERS, TEXAS​

4. CARSON BECK, GEORGIA​

5. CAM WARD, MIAMI​

9. NOAH FIFITA, ARIZONA​

Taking the Gump out of me and putting my GM hat on… unless Milroe improves his mental game and footwork, I’m not touching him. He has all the physical tools but he sucks on the mental part.

I’d still take him over the future mortician that is Carson Beck.