I think the voters were being a little friendly to PSU given the streaks as evidenced by us hovering around #24/25 every week even when there were opportunities to drop us out. I think we were in good shape for the tournament and not really on the bubble, but it's going to take a pretty massive turnaround for this team to get past Texas in round 2.As I was watching some of the match yesterday, I had wondered if PSU had done enough to make it in this year. I though the schedule was tough enough that probably yes, but am glad to see the streak of always qualifying continue. Obviously as a seeded team, they got in comfortably.
I was hoping to get a 7 seed and if we got an 8 to avoid Texas but great job battling through the year to even make the tourney
THANK YOU PSUSignore and Tom for the replies. She had a great 2024 season (AVCA and Big Ten freshman of the year)-what happened?
What the f happened? Their best player bolts with no real explanation other than mental health break…
Ditto, but I am certainly not critical of her teammates at the time either if they suspected abuse was happening. The BF left the hockey team the following month.Ehh..I find it hard to be overly critical of her with this
Wow… so she is in a bad relationship, her coaches and teammates confront her about it and she bolts? The one article hints at even more activity. Sounds like a head case. WTF. Was this going on last year? Sounds like she ends up in Europe with Sid and make a lot of money.The "rumors": Rumor Here
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State