2026 Eagles Thread

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,877
5,080
113
Eagles moving Juergens to OG and Kendall to start at center per Ian Rappaport. Interesting move. I thought Lampkin would start at center if they moved Juergens to OG
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,003
5,476
113
I remember being shocked at how inept our D was against Da Bears' run game last year. smh


This is also a worry despite Chicago possibly starting QB3. I am not sold on the D yet. They weren’t great against a bad Tennessee squad. What happens in Chicago on Monday night against a good team with its back against the wall?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  2. 02 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  3. 03 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'