2026 Eagles Thread

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,878
5,081
113
Eagles moving Juergens to OG and Kendall to start at center per Ian Rappaport. Interesting move. I thought Lampkin would start at center if they moved Juergens to OG
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,016
5,480
113
I remember being shocked at how inept our D was against Da Bears' run game last year. smh


This is also a worry despite Chicago possibly starting QB3. I am not sold on the D yet. They weren’t great against a bad Tennessee squad. What happens in Chicago on Monday night against a good team with its back against the wall?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  4. 04 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game