2026 Phillies Thread

PSU4U

All-American
Aug 6, 2019
7,285
7,701
113
NOT “Elite” !
That's my Silly's just as expected.

Lord willing I'll be 77 in May. I grew up listening to the Phillies on the radio while on my grandfather's knee when they played in Old Connie Mack Stadium. I have accepted disappointment. Saw a few ball games there as a kid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colt2169

Colt2169

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2021
1,428
1,955
113
That's my Silly's just as expected.

Lord willing I'll be 77 in May. I grew up listening to the Phillies on the radio while on my grandfather's knee when they played in Old Connie Mack Stadium. I have accepted disappointment. Saw a few ball games there as a kid.
In my 60s so a little younger but as a kid grew up listening to Harry & Whitey on the radio on the porch in the summer

Good Times !!!
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,061
5,521
113
How long will Topper last with this run of play. This team looks lifeless and the starting rotation has been bad.

Dombrowski did him no favors in the offseason, but the manager is always first to go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colt2169

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,711
113
Watching this Phillies squad is like watching paint dry. I feel sorry for season ticket holders, they have been duped.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ironman2

Michaelion

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2001
626
1,850
93
That is the most unenthusiastic Phillies HR call that I have ever heard from TMac.
At least we can flip the channel... :confused:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colt2169

Colt2169

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2021
1,428
1,955
113
That is the most unenthusiastic Phillies HR call that I have ever heard from TMac.
At least we can flip the channel... :confused:
We should call Harper “Mr I hit the most Home Runs when it doesn’t matter “

it really chaps me that Boras is still trying to get more money for him.

he’s already underperforming and the last several years of the deal he will be severely underperforming his deal.

I hope MLB locks them out and doesn’t come back until there is a HARD CAP AMD CEILING!
 

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
847
1,171
93
Unbelievable!!! TJ Walker has no business on this team.
 
Last edited:

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,711
113
Refund for every game Walker has or will pitch in. Just disgusting they let this fool go out to pitch to major leaguers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,711
113
 

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
I still say the Phillies made a mistake getting rid of Taryn Hatcher and keeping Rueben Amaro. He’s tough to listen to.
It's Ben Davis who is now reporting from the dugout. Your point is well taken though. Listening to TMac, Ruben and Davis are nails on a chalkboard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: psu83

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
It's Ben Davis who is now reporting from the dugout. Your point is well taken though. Listening to TMac, Ruben and Davis are nails on a chalkboard.
I’m aware that it is Davis who took Hatcher’s spot, but they should have let Reuben walk instead. I miss Kruk tonight. For that matter, I’d rather listen to Larry Anderson. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colt2169 and psu83
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him