2026 Phillies Thread

Bvillebaron

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
3,275
3,200
113

Gee Zack. I understand why you are angry but you are 36 and the game is being played in Philly. I could get it if you or the Phils said you turned down the invite because you are pitching today and wouldn’t be available to pitch any way but this looks petty. Cue the criticism from the faithful.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC