2026 Phillies Thread

Bvillebaron

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
3,279
3,205
113

Gee Zack. I understand why you are angry but you are 36 and the game is being played in Philly. I could get it if you or the Phils said you turned down the invite because you are pitching today and wouldn’t be available to pitch any way but this looks petty. Cue the criticism from the faithful.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  2. 02 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  3. 03 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  4. 04 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  5. 05 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more