Jamarrion Gordon - North Carolina Tar Heels - Safety
Jamarrion Gordon is a Safety for the North Carolina Tar Heels. A former 3-star 2026 recruit. View stats, bio, NIL valuation, offers and news on On3.
The sport is nutsThis is nuts. These kids haven’t even started their freshman year yet.
2026? Really?Time to start another recruiting class thread.
Yes, I’ve witnessed that personally as a father of two sports-active sons and a Little League umpire. Basically, their little Johnny or Susie can’t do anything wrong. Very sad.Youth sports parents are nuts too.
I need to make him a profile still. 2026 prospect from Imhotep.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?