2026 Recruiting Thread

HarrisburgDave

Oct 29, 2021
I used to look forward to the Sunday Patriot News and reading Ronnie Christ on the latest recruiting news.

I would buy Phils magazine and consume it cover to cover reading profiles of the recruits and projections of their future greatness.

When the internet came along I visited this site and the others to catch the latest rumor about visits by teenage football prospects and their families.

Now? I don't much give a damn. I guess enough to write this, but mostly sad about my lack of feeling.

Why? 1. We are in the second decade of a coaching regime that has demonstrated a lack of ability to beat teams with a pulse. 2. The professional game that is college football is far less appealing than watching players I shared a common allegiance with as active students.

Reactions: Midnighter

Countrylion

Oct 30, 2021
I used to look forward to the Sunday Patriot News and reading Ronnie Christ on the latest recruiting news.

I would buy Phils magazine and consume it cover to cover reading profiles of the recruits and projections of their future greatness.

When the internet came along I visited this site and the others to catch the latest rumor about visits by teenage football prospects and their families.

Now? I don't much give a damn. I guess enough to write this, but mostly sad about my lack of feeling.

Why? 1. We are in the second decade of a coaching regime that has demonstrated a lack of ability to beat teams with a pulse. 2. The professional game that is college football is far less appealing than watching players I shared a common allegiance with as active students.
So players getting a small portion of the revenue they generate ruins college football for you? lol yeah let’s also make them pay tuition and room and board for risking their athletic health to suit up for the blue and white. Smh

Latest posts