2026 recruiting

CCHeel1

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
565
1,046
93
I keep checking to see if good news has been delivered by Addison. I sure hope she chooses the Heels. That color looks great on her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tarboy and uman1

23UNC

Senior
Jul 23, 2025
252
760
93
I hope we can pull her away from Iowa. She is about 4 1/2 hours away from their campus and she plays AAU for Iowa Attack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tarboy

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,032
2,230
113
I think Addison looks like a Carolina Girl. I sure hope she thinks so too.
 

uman1

Senior
Aug 8, 2005
534
971
93
dam. really thought we had a shot. Maybe this means we will get the Big O,
 
Last edited:

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,032
2,230
113
Etute would be a good get. Coach CB is doing a great job of getting talented players on campus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: uman1

23UNC

Senior
Jul 23, 2025
252
760
93
Seems I read Addison is 4.5 miles by car from Iowa's campus.
She is 4 1/2 hours from the Iowa campus.

Her older brother plays football for Iowa St.

She has a twin brother who is a 2026 baseball player. Uncommitted.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: tarboy

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,032
2,230
113
My bad I meant 4.5 hours away. Sr. moment Lol. Thanks for correcting my bad 23UNC.
Thanks for the other information.
 

HeelOne

Junior
Jul 31, 2025
110
256
63
Let’s get brother on the diamond Heels squad!
She is 4 1/2 hours from the Iowa campus.

Her older brother plays football for Iowa St.

She has a twin brother who is a 2026 baseball player. Uncommitted.
 

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,886
8,229
113
Patience.
Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24
 

unc80

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2009
2,623
4,629
113
very pedestrian words about us in the On3 article. My hopes have waned. 😔
I wouldn't put too much into these little blurbs... "watch what they do, not what they say". But agree it wasn't the most encouraging blurb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tarboy

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,534
2,638
113
If I were Fleary, I would have a problem with LSU trying to come back in the picture now since since they originally drop her or stop their pursuit of her because they put all of the apples trying to get Spaight. They kind of burn their bridge we they stop pursuing her IMO.
 

Uncandme

Junior
Jul 30, 2025
120
209
43
If I were Fleary, I would have a problem with LSU trying to come back in the picture now since since they originally drop her or stop their pursuit of her because they put all of the apples trying to get Spaight. They kind of burn their bridge we they stop pursuing her IMO.
In today's college recruiting...bridges can be repaired quickly by flashing the money.
 

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,534
2,638
113
Money cannot solve everything. Also, I just looked at LSU's roster for this coming season they are loaded at the guard spot. The only senior is Flau'Jae Johnson. I think people forget that MiLaysia Fulwiley from South Carolina just transferred there this year. She will still be there next year along with the other guards. We all know that she should have been starting last year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tarboy

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,032
2,230
113
Money helps, playing time helps, style of play helps, relationships help, college rankings and campus help.
So many factors to consider.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Greg: UNC Showcases Unique Pieces & Potential in Opening Exhibition Game
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball What Michael Malone Said After UNC's Win vs. USC
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Sherrell's Five Takeaways from UNC's USC Exhibition: Welcome Change
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Quick Hitters: Win Over USC Unveils Carolina's Early Promise
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball UNC-USC Photo Gallery