Bjorn's OV photo shoot. Give her post a like!
Thinking the exact same thing.I think Addison looks like a Carolina Girl. I sure hope she thinks so too.
Good to know. Saw the EYBL connection and assumed Iowa. Still, it's closer to home for her. She does look like a Heel to me.Bjorn is actually from Missouri. She plays EYBL for the All Iowa Attack.
She is 4 1/2 hours from the Iowa campus.Seems I read Addison is 4.5 miles by car from Iowa's campus.
She is 4 1/2 hours from the Iowa campus.
Her older brother plays football for Iowa St.
She has a twin brother who is a 2026 baseball player. Uncommitted.
Patience.
I wouldn't put too much into these little blurbs... "watch what they do, not what they say". But agree it wasn't the most encouraging blurb.very pedestrian words about us in the On3 article. My hopes have waned.![]()
Will be interesting to see if LSU re-enters the picture for Fleary now.PG Aaliah Spaight to Texas.
In today's college recruiting...bridges can be repaired quickly by flashing the money.If I were Fleary, I would have a problem with LSU trying to come back in the picture now since since they originally drop her or stop their pursuit of her because they put all of the apples trying to get Spaight. They kind of burn their bridge we they stop pursuing her IMO.
Inside Carolina Football
Injury-Riddled UNC Defense Answered the Bell at Pittsburgh
Inside Carolina Basketball
What Isaiah Denis’ Breakout Performance Means to Him and UNC’s Backcourt
Inside Carolina Football
A Win Worth Savoring - The Morning After, UNC-Pitt Edition
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 6
Inside Carolina Football
Proving the Concept - The Day After UNC-Pittsburgh