2027 Recruiting Thread

SkiSkiSki

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,857
1,316
113
What is our high school recruiting budget anyway? Anybody have a good estimate based on sources they may have?
Anyone know if CMC is still using a helicopter occasionally to make recruiting visits like what's his name did? I imagine that was a Friday night thing during the season, but it couldn't be too cheap.
 

RolexKong

Senior
Aug 15, 2025
661
565
93
I guess we are just behind due the coaching change. Didn't know we didn't have any in the class. The other top 20 schools have 5 - 13 at this point. OSU has 9.

I would expect to get some commits over the summer as that is a common time for the seniors to announce. Hopefully some highly rated guys don't need to wait until our season starts and see how we do before committing.

What is our high school recruiting budget anyway? Anybody have a good estimate based on sources they may have?
Just under $2.85 million.
 

LionsAndBears

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2009
2,410
4,319
113
I hope you are right. It would be good to land a big one to start a waterfall of highly sought after recruits.

I'm thinking someone that is visiting this weekend will either commit on the visit or shortly after.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LB99
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here