We were a finalist but she chose the hometown team. updated the original post.Saniyah Murray has committed to Mississippi State. She is off the board.
In-home visit with #11 ranked Ryan Carter
Visiting next weekend for her final OV. And had spoken with coaching staff throughout her ACL recovery. One thing is for sure, if a player has a torn ACL- she’s ours.
I did not know this fact. It would be funny if we can land both of them. I hope they are thinking what I am thinking. It would be nice to play college ball together with your close friend.Taylor Brown and Ryan Carter are close friends. I think we are the only school who will get OVs for both of them
It would be impossible to turn down any of these three but that is three additional 6-0 to 6-2 women, two more than we currently have room for, and I would really love to get a Center.Give me her, Ryan, and Ivanna ASAP!!
I agree but it appears looking a film that BT has trimmed down tremendously and that she appears to be in way much better shape this year than last year. I hope I am right and I would love to see big things from her and NB.Truly believe that Bofia will develop into a serviceable center with some experience, the verdict is still out on Thomas, her desire and work ethics needs to improve.
I had that idea in my head as I was writing that lol. I feel we’ll do pretty well in the portal. I’m confident we could land a big. Especially with all the talent we’d have after that recruiting haul!It would be impossible to turn down any of these three but that is three additional 6-0 to 6-2 women, two more than we currently have room for, and I would really love to get a Center.
Then again, we do not have any top Centers left on our board, so maybe that can only be addressed in the portal. that would give us the season to see how Thomas, Bofia, etc.. have developed.
True bigs are historically hard to land in the portal: small talent pool equals high prices.I had that idea in my head as I was writing that lol. I feel we’ll do pretty well in the portal. I’m confident we could land a big. Especially with all the talent we’d have after that recruiting haul!
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Jalen Davis UNC Official Visit Guide
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Football
When Numbers Lie: UNC-Notre Dame Edition
Inside Carolina Basketball
Neo Avdalas Realizing Dream in Path from Greece to UNC
Inside Carolina Basketball
Kevin Thomas' First UNC Interview: 'Play Hard Regardless'