Unfortunately I have not tracked this in the past. It was something that was on my radar recently that I was surprised we're not getting more from AIA. I was even thinking we are missing out on North Tartan players as a secondary level.
There's at least 9 or 10 on the current roster. Some of these could still choose us some have already committed elsewhere. Ari Peterson I have an offer ? for yet.
All Iowa Attack is an elite girls basketball program competing in the Nike Girls EYBL. View the 2026 roster, staff, gallery, and season information.
nikegirlseybl.com
That being said, I have very little notes on prior year players. However, if there are that many players from one AIA team, I suspect there's many from precious years (just taking an educated guess here coz of proximity and easier access to them).
Recent Misses:
Brinley Altenburg
Destiny Manyawu -
https://prepgirlshoops.com/player/destiny-manyawu/
Mya Wilson (had a note of AIA at some point) -
https://jrallstar.com/2026/03/fast-facts-with-mya-wilson/
Mya Wilson (#11) All Iowa Attack 17 EYBL 2026 stats. 9.5 PPG · 4.5 RPG · 0.8 APG
stats.hoopers4dayz.com
Just off the top of my head from prior years, these two plus the two (Speiser & Crump) you already listed:
Ashlyn Koupal
Ashlyn Koupal - Women's Basketball 2026-27
huskers.com
I recall Addison Bjorn was on AIA at one time and I think there's more than these two.
For some reason, this page only shows up all white so I can't see what is listed here to find more players from past years.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I believe this is possibility a NIL issue also. After tracking the ins and outs of top teams since Bluder retired, I haven't liked the # of quality players needed to be a Final Four club. Brad had suggested we were a player at the very top. I no longer believe this after this last portal round.
It may be in prior years of why we couldn't add one more elite or 5 star to the roster. I'm not sold on this team yet. I was disappointed in not bringing in another top 3 point shooter against Top 50/25 teams.
I haven't finished my research on this, but up til now I have us ~in the middle of Top 10-20 teams. I was hoping we were closer to top 8 or better in NIL but I don't think that's the case now. Either that or we're overpaying on some where we can't get that added elite player to get back to the F4. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up at S16.