So, the Steelers pass on a QB again in the fourth round to take Ohio State LB Jack Sawyer. I have to think that means they have Rodgers locked up?
Yep. That’s why many don’t give 2 poops about pot season awards.So, the guy that won the Nagurski award this year over Carter just went off the board….in the fourth
That's what Antonio Brown has been sayingSo, the Steelers pass on a QB again in the fourth round to take Ohio State LB Jack Sawyer. I have to think that means they have Rodgers locked up?
So, the Steelers pass on a QB again in the fourth round to take Ohio State LB Jack Sawyer. I have to think that means they have Rodgers locked up?
Sanders to the Browns
I heard Reed to Houston.Jaylen Reed, Kobe King still waiting unfortunately…
Never mind the Bollocks!I just read about this in a coffee shop with Tom Petty’s “Free Fallin’” playing.
Have to eval two rookies and Pickett and see where Joe stands . Seems impossible to get enough reps to eval everyone .
Cajun!Never mind the Bollocks!
Whet flavor scone?
Kobe is done. Been on the grill too long.
This belongs in the coincidences thread.I just read about this in a coffee shop with Tom Petty’s “Free Fallin’” playing.
Never mind the Bollocks!
Whet flavor scone?
Hats off to Milroe for his interview answer .
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him