So, the Steelers pass on a QB again in the fourth round to take Ohio State LB Jack Sawyer. I have to think that means they have Rodgers locked up?
Yep. That’s why many don’t give 2 poops about pot season awards.So, the guy that won the Nagurski award this year over Carter just went off the board….in the fourth
That's what Antonio Brown has been sayingSo, the Steelers pass on a QB again in the fourth round to take Ohio State LB Jack Sawyer. I have to think that means they have Rodgers locked up?
So, the Steelers pass on a QB again in the fourth round to take Ohio State LB Jack Sawyer. I have to think that means they have Rodgers locked up?
Sanders to the Browns
I heard Reed to Houston.Jaylen Reed, Kobe King still waiting unfortunately…
Never mind the Bollocks!I just read about this in a coffee shop with Tom Petty’s “Free Fallin’” playing.
Have to eval two rookies and Pickett and see where Joe stands . Seems impossible to get enough reps to eval everyone .
Cajun!Never mind the Bollocks!
Whet flavor scone?
Kobe is done. Been on the grill too long.
This belongs in the coincidences thread.I just read about this in a coffee shop with Tom Petty’s “Free Fallin’” playing.
Never mind the Bollocks!
Whet flavor scone?
Hats off to Milroe for his interview answer .
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails