'26 SEC Shorts Thread......

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,761
21,481
113
Excellent. Also like the ending with Herbie's voice being garbled like it was early during ABC's broadcast of Tennessee vs Texas. These folks hardly ever lay an egg with their SEC shorts.
I missed the UT-UT game (UT squared?). Did they explain why it was garbled? (I am wondering if it has to do with what Sark said during his presser).
 

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,315
3,836
113
I missed the UT-UT game (UT squared?). Did they explain why it was garbled? (I am wondering if it has to do with what Sark said during his presser).
No, just "technical difficulties" with Herbie's Mike. ALL Presidents would better serve the public by staying away from football games. Too much unnecessary impact for attendees and the teams.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,761
21,481
113
Come now, you know why I specified football games because of the communications interruptions.
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DaytonRickster
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  5. 05 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?