With a BGJ reference.
....and it starts.....
Along with the Michigan cheaters cameo.The Dabo part was the best
I missed the UT-UT game (UT squared?). Did they explain why it was garbled? (I am wondering if it has to do with what Sark said during his presser).Excellent. Also like the ending with Herbie's voice being garbled like it was early during ABC's broadcast of Tennessee vs Texas. These folks hardly ever lay an egg with their SEC shorts.
No, just "technical difficulties" with Herbie's Mike. ALL Presidents would better serve the public by staying away from football games. Too much unnecessary impact for attendees and the teams.I missed the UT-UT game (UT squared?). Did they explain why it was garbled? (I am wondering if it has to do with what Sark said during his presser).
...and the theater.....ALL Presidents would better serve the public by staying away from football games.
Come now, you know why I specified football games because of the communications interruptions....and the theater.....
Sincerely,
Abraham Lincoln
Or are the scripts written and the game is played to match the scripts?It never fails to amaze me how quickly these guys write scripts, rehearse them, have the props/sets all set up and film these.
Come now, you know why I specified football games because of the communications interruptions.
Or are the scripts written and the game is played to match the scripts?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
BWI Football
Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?