Frost counters! Up yours!he really did it again lol
frost is truly the greatest troll who's ever lived
big red wrap upDoes frost have a TV show where fans get to call in?
Yes, it's soon to be called drive thru order taker.Does frost have a TV show where fans get to call in?
Wow, you're really funny.ND giving the Huskers all they want.
I really didn't the know the Huskers were playing The Irish until I checked this forum.
Kicking from midfield, onside isn't a bad call there.
Unfortunately, that wasn't an on-side. Looked like a poor squib. If it was supposed to be an onside, it was quite bizarre
Thanks for stopping by.ND giving the Huskers all they want.
I really didn't the know the Huskers were playing The Irish until I checked this forum.
12 car, 40 yards - RBs other than Grant
16 car, 141 yards, 2 long TDs - Grant
It was. He did try to reach up and grab, but missed.Terrible holding call
It was called before he went to the groundIt was. He did try to reach up and grab, but missed.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State