They need to just run the ball, eat clock, and get points..CT is terrible. I want Smothers.
Boy - you can’t make this up. We get the ball in plus territory, get a first down, then immediately ruin the drive with 15 yards in penalties.
I have.How can we be this bad? I’ve not seen a worse team all season than Nebraska.
Yeah. Need something good to happenSeems like it's just a matter of time before the defense runs out of gas....at least that's the movie I've seen before
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State