They need to just run the ball, eat clock, and get points..CT is terrible. I want Smothers.
Boy - you can’t make this up. We get the ball in plus territory, get a first down, then immediately ruin the drive with 15 yards in penalties.
I have.How can we be this bad? I’ve not seen a worse team all season than Nebraska.
Yeah. Need something good to happenSeems like it's just a matter of time before the defense runs out of gas....at least that's the movie I've seen before
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC