2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Red_Symptoms

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2016
638
157
0
I've lost all confidence in Satterfield. Just terrible call, against the teeth of the defense. How could you possibly think we would overpower a top 5 team at the point of attack.
 

Hoboken Joe

Redshirt
Nov 12, 2019
317
0
0
We can win this. I'm gonna throw up if we have to hear about a moral victory after the game. It's right here to win.
 
Aug 6, 2009
15,511
9,089
0
We will lose this game now. I am calling it. 1st and goal from the five and zero points. We had momentum and just missed a sure TD pass followed by a sack. You don't miss opportunities like that and win
 

schuele

All-American
Apr 17, 2005
21,124
5,734
0
Glad it’s a 4-quarter game, but I feel like the opportunities to win just went out the door.
 

Cornwoman

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2013
5,316
3,595
113
We will lose this game now. I am calling it. 1st and goal from the five and zero points. We had momentum and just missed a sure TD pass followed by a sack. You don't miss opportunities like that and win
Yep. OSU isn't gonna lay down.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced