OSU play caller sucks as bad as ours.
I’m not sure Dowdell makes it to the goal line there even if nobody hits him.We used to jump from the one yard line behind a fullback. Not when the spot was outside the 2.
Yep. That's what happens when you have no offensive rhythm.OH MAN, wide open. That was an 6 easy.
He’s done that **** all year. Thinks he is Walter Payton.I’m not sure Dowdell makes it to the goal line there even if nobody hits him.
Do we have a draw in the pkaybook?????We can win this. I'm gonna throw up if we have to hear about a moral victory after the game. It's right here to win.
Yep. OSU isn't gonna lay down.We will lose this game now. I am calling it. 1st and goal from the five and zero points. We had momentum and just missed a sure TD pass followed by a sack. You don't miss opportunities like that and win
We've blown two opportunities in this half and at least one in the first half. GOTTA get a TD.We can win this. I'm gonna throw up if we have to hear about a moral victory after the game. It's right here to win.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC