2nd Qtr GDP 3%

PriddyBoy

Junior
May 29, 2001
17,174
282
0
 

PriddyBoy

Junior
May 29, 2001
17,174
282
0
You don't think it can?

PriddyBoy thinks American GDP can grow more than 4 percent under Trump's policies, some pusswads disagree.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,523
3,883
113
Some are at that point already. Wake up.
Sure, but I was talking about the other 20-30% moderates. If I'm making money, my portfolio is growing, and the country is getting healthy, I don't care if he wears pants to meetings.
 

Mntneer

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2001
10,192
196
0
Sure, but I was talking about the other 20-30% moderates. If I'm making money, my portfolio is growing, and the country is getting healthy, I don't care if he wears pants to meetings.

And neither will the electorate in 3 years; especially when you consider the "message," or lack there of, that the left is putting out there right now.

I also seriously doubt that there is any moderate that would a successful challenge to him in a primary, and considering people don't have the balls to look 3rd party, it's not going to surprise me if he get re-elected in 2020.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,708
8,560
113
And neither will the electorate in 3 years; especially when you consider the "message," or lack there of, that the left is putting out there right now.

I also seriously doubt that there is any moderate that would a successful challenge to him in a primary, and considering people don't have the balls to look 3rd party, it's not going to surprise me if he get re-elected in 2020.
Message= Let's return the the days when we are not proud to be americans and our economy sucked under socialist policies.Right on!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen