Shocked by that. Shocked I tell ya. The reality is if he hits 4% GDP, he can start dogfighting on the west lawn and people won't give a ****.Apparently CNBC doesn't think so.
Shocked by that. Shocked I tell ya. The reality is if he hits 4% GDP, he can start dogfighting on the west lawn and people won't give a ****.
Sure, but I was talking about the other 20-30% moderates. If I'm making money, my portfolio is growing, and the country is getting healthy, I don't care if he wears pants to meetings.Some are at that point already. Wake up.
Sure, but I was talking about the other 20-30% moderates. If I'm making money, my portfolio is growing, and the country is getting healthy, I don't care if he wears pants to meetings.
Message= Let's return the the days when we are not proud to be americans and our economy sucked under socialist policies.Right on!And neither will the electorate in 3 years; especially when you consider the "message," or lack there of, that the left is putting out there right now.
I also seriously doubt that there is any moderate that would a successful challenge to him in a primary, and considering people don't have the balls to look 3rd party, it's not going to surprise me if he get re-elected in 2020.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too