2nd Round Bracket Challenge Results

Keith_Stone33

Junior
Sep 30, 2013
1,657
242
0
After 2 rounds here's how we stand:

1. lovethisgame78 - 29 (16)
1. RedPrideNation - 29 (14)
3. G Master Blaster - 28 (16)
3. maroons1 - 28 (14)
3. riversportsfan - 28 (14)
3. Champ Cage - 28 (14)
7. Keith_Stone33 - 27 (14)
7. obguthr - 27 (14)
7. RowdyBB - 27 (14)
7. Gunz41 - 27 (14)
7. Chilwar25 - 27 (14)
12. Bgboy38 - 26 (14)
13. honestjohn60 - 25 (10)
13. eastspartan - 25 (12)
13. TimWakefield - 25 (10)
16. gladiators01 - 24 (10)

As always, it is possible that I could have made an error in calculations, so be sure to doublecheck me and let me know if I have any mistakes, and I will get them corrected.
 

Keith_Stone33

Junior
Sep 30, 2013
1,657
242
0
After 2 rounds here's how we stand:

1. lovethisgame78 - 29 (16)
1. RedPrideNation - 29 (14)
3. G Master Blaster - 28 (16)
3. maroons1 - 28 (14)
3. riversportsfan - 28 (14)
3. Champ Cage - 28 (14)
7. Keith_Stone33 - 27 (14)
7. obguthr - 27 (14)
7. RowdyBB - 27 (14)
7. Gunz41 - 27 (14)
7. Chilwar25 - 27 (14)
12. Bgboy38 - 26 (14)
13. honestjohn60 - 25 (10)
13. eastspartan - 25 (12)
13. TimWakefield - 25 (10)
16. gladiators01 - 24 (10)

As always, it is possible that I could have made an error in calculations, so be sure to doublecheck me and let me know if I have any mistakes, and I will get them corrected.
Also, great job on your picks lovethisgame78 and G Master Blaster as yall had a perfect week.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)