3 errors (so far) in the first.

047Dog

Redshirt
Jan 29, 2020
726
0
0
Johnny Bench can’t be happy with his son making an erra on a routine play.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,560
9,636
113
Imagine how many errors we'll have tomorrow since none of our players would start at Ole Miss (except maybe, maybe Tanner Allen)
 

maroonmadman

Senior
Nov 7, 2010
2,530
853
113
I just tuned in this game. (top 7) Did they hand out valium and Zimas in Oxford tonight? That crowd is dead. A 2 run lead against their real rival to boot. Like zombies in that place.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,073
4,852
113
Hit a two run homer in the 6th,

they showed plenty of life, and took a shower in the out field.

Then, they realized, that they were out whiskey.
 
Last edited:

Lawdawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2012
5,352
1,215
113
Taylor Broadway on in the 7th...

 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
The Taylor Broadway saga since Sunday has been hilarious. Their fans throw a fit that they didn’t bring him in sooner after they blew it on Sunday. So Bianco brings him in for a 9 out save in game one of the series and he immediately blows it. And nothing cheap either, they were teeing off on him.

And to think that their fans view him as a Landon Sims caliber reliever.
 
Last edited:

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,113
10,630
113
High Octane Broadway came in with a runner on 3rd and gave up a hit, a two run dong and another hit.

Dude’s having a rough couple of weeks.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,464
27,308
113
The Taylor Broadway saga since Sunday has been hilarious. Their fans throw a fit that they didn’t bring him in sooner after they blew it on Sunday. So Bianco brings him in for a 9 out save in game one of the series and he immediately blows it. And nothing cheep either, they were teeing off on him.

And to think that their fans view him as a Landon Sims caliber reliever.


We don't have anyone in our bullpen as good as Broadway. I know this because I read it on the spirit.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
We don't have anyone in our bullpen as good as Broadway. I know this because I read it on the spirit.

LSU had 4 hits before Broadway entered the game, they have 7 (and counting) off of him in 2+ innings. And LSU is one of the worst hitting teams in the league, mind you. Hitting .234 in conference play prior to tonight.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
Bases loaded two out. The LSU third baseman didn't get the out but he made a heck of a play to prevent a double of a triple.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,464
27,308
113
Bases loaded two out. The LSU third baseman didn't get the out but he made a heck of a play to prevent a double of a triple.

BALLGAME!

I was rootin' hard for LSU. I'm glad it worked out but I feel a little dirty.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,113
10,630
113
Lots of smack from the LSU players as they left the field. Tomorrow could be an interesting night at Oxford-University Stadium.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,464
27,308
113
Lots of smack from the LSU players as they left the field. Tomorrow could be an interesting night at Oxford-University Stadium.

That's what LSU does, though. I hope Ole Miss does come in thinking about it tomorrow. It means they're worried about the wrong thing.
 

Lawdawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2012
5,352
1,215
113
UMBaseball’s next TikTok with Broadway: “I’m getting ripped tonight, RIP that...”
 
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2007
26,006
10,157
113
BALLGAME!

I was rootin' hard for LSU. I'm glad it worked out but I feel a little dirty.

When it comes to baseball I can't root or watch for either on these weekends. Ole Miss just became baseball relevant recently. My distain and loathing of the Tiggers has been there for a long, well-deserved time.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense