And moving screensI thought Floridas big men got away with traveling a lot as well.
I’ve seen it called one time this year. You guessed it. , Doug Shows. 1, all year.FL big man just parks in the lane. Multiple times I counted him parked in the lane 5,6,7,8 seconds. Do they just no call this anymore???
Saw the double dribble and damn near went through the tv.Conlon and Hough both walked multiple times and one of them double dribbled right in front of 2 officials and neither called it.
I can't remember the last time I saw a 3 seconds violationFL big man just parks in the lane. Multiple times I counted him parked in the lane 5,6,7,8 seconds. Do they just no call this anymore???
I ignored that thing long ago. Just stupid.Somehow I knew you wouldn’t take my advice. Carry on young man.
Moving screens are reserved for make up calls.And moving screens
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors