And then along comes State.6 SEC Wins so far with an average score of 51 to 6.
Kudos to Vandy for the upset.
Florida might end up losing this game by 40. They’ve had a few moments, but they look about how I expected them to.Florida’s probably going to lose. TAMU and LSU both have a good shot at dropping their games.
LSU has a D with a pulse. They win.Florida’s probably going to lose. TAMU and LSU both have a good shot at dropping their games.
Florida might end up losing this game by 40. They’ve had a few moments, but they look about how I expected them to.
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5