3A Region Updates

EPJr1947

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2002
13,281
2,110
113



The 757 at 6‏@757At6 1h1 hour ago
Updated Region 3A High School Hoops Playoff Projections entering Monday, Feb. 4 action.
 

EPJr1947

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2002
13,281
2,110
113
GIRLS REGION 3A:

Quarterfinals (Friday 2/15 at Higher Seed):
Game 1: #8 Phoebus at #1 Hopewell, 6pm
Game 2: #5 I.C. Norcom at #4 Tabb, 6pm
Game 3: #7 Booker T. Washington at #2 Park View-South Hill, 7pm
Game 4: #6 Colonial Heights at #3 Petersburg, 6pm

Semifinals (Tuesday 2/19 at Higher Seed):
**#1 Hopewell 71, #5 I.C. Norcom 44
**#2 Park View-South Hill d. #3 Petersburg

Championship (Friday 2/22 at Higher Seed):

#2 Park View-South Hill at #1 Hopewell, 7pm

BOYS REGION 3A

Quarterfinals (Friday 2/15 at Higher Seed):
Game 1: #8 Booker T. Washington at #1 Phoebus, 7pm
Game 2: #5 Lakeland at #4 Petersburg, 8pm
Game 3: #7 I.C. Norcom at #2 Tabb, 8pm
Game 4: #6 Park View-South Hill at #3 Hopewell, 8pm

Semifinals (Tuesday 2/19 at Higher Seed):
**#1 Phoebus 68, #4 Petersburg 49
**#7 I.C. Norcom 69, #3 Hopewell 47

Championship (Friday 2/22 at Higher Seed):

#7 I.C. Norcom at #1 Phoebus, time TBA
 
Last edited:
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  2. 02 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  3. 03 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)