#1 Heritage vs #8 Rustburg
#4 Brookville vs #5 Fluvanna
#3 Western Albemarle vs #6 Rockbridge
#2 Spotswood vs #7 Liberty
#4 Brookville vs #5 Fluvanna
#3 Western Albemarle vs #6 Rockbridge
#2 Spotswood vs #7 Liberty
Last edited:
Higher seeds look very good but Liberty be Spoiler of the Week. Battle tested and playing with a chip in shoulder.
I agree. I have Heritage vs Western Albemarle for the 3C championship.I really do think brookville & Heritage are the best two teams unfortunately they’ll have to meet up in 2nd round somebody going home .
Higher seeds look very good but Liberty be Spoiler of the Week. Battle tested and playing with a chip in shoulder.
VirginiaPreps Football
Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)