i opened a 40oz.
Exactly 0 ounces remaining.
Exactly 0 ounces remaining.
I have several bottles of tequila.Ya only bought one? PPP
So a Forty is a opening act?I have several bottles of tequila.
I'll be posting much better shortly.
It's not an act bro.So a Forty is a opening act?
If you opened with forty and ya plan on closing with tequila?, you will be acting.It's not an act bro.
They can't read?Funny thing is the water heads from the other boards will see this and actually believe "we" think we're going to go 40-0. That's okay...pi$$ on 'em.
Yeah, but they stop as soon as they see "40-0". We call that "confirmation bias".They can't read?
I gotta piss. Point me in their direction.
Um,wut does that even mean?They can read, they can't comprend.
Exactly. You have spent to much time over there. Maybe that is why you started with a 40.Um,wut does that even mean?
i can't even comprehend what you mean.They can read, they can't comprend.
That's pretty funny.i opened a 40oz.
Exactly 0 ounces remaining.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball