Impressive, nice job.I was at West Point and got to the RAC with four minutes left in the first half. Doubleheader sweep!!!
None iof these antecdotes change the fact there are barely 1000 season tickets. If you think there were another 3000 tickets sold and/or distributed to students you're out of your mind.
Was there too and agree on the 2000 to 2500 number.not sure how they are counting this year....there were probably about 2-2500 in the building, they probably added all the possible student tix they could distribute to reach this total
I heard they announced 2K for the womens game the other night and even though I wasn't there you could pretty much guarantee attendance was under 1k
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4