Impressive, nice job.I was at West Point and got to the RAC with four minutes left in the first half. Doubleheader sweep!!!
None iof these antecdotes change the fact there are barely 1000 season tickets. If you think there were another 3000 tickets sold and/or distributed to students you're out of your mind.
Was there too and agree on the 2000 to 2500 number.not sure how they are counting this year....there were probably about 2-2500 in the building, they probably added all the possible student tix they could distribute to reach this total
I heard they announced 2K for the womens game the other night and even though I wasn't there you could pretty much guarantee attendance was under 1k
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana