Impressive, nice job.I was at West Point and got to the RAC with four minutes left in the first half. Doubleheader sweep!!!
None iof these antecdotes change the fact there are barely 1000 season tickets. If you think there were another 3000 tickets sold and/or distributed to students you're out of your mind.
Was there too and agree on the 2000 to 2500 number.not sure how they are counting this year....there were probably about 2-2500 in the building, they probably added all the possible student tix they could distribute to reach this total
I heard they announced 2K for the womens game the other night and even though I wasn't there you could pretty much guarantee attendance was under 1k
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics