It shouldn’t take that long. 2.5 hours at mostWhen Burns went up there a few years ago, our side was PACKED out. Like it was hard to move. It was something like a 3 hour drive
It shouldn’t take that long. 2.5 hours at mostWhen Burns went up there a few years ago, our side was PACKED out. Like it was hard to move. It was something like a 3 hour drive
I’ve wondered who brings the biggest crowds with them to Reidsville in playoff games, teams from the east or teams from the west, generally speaking.
Ehhh. I'd pump the brakes on SW Edgecombe at the moment.East top teams look to be Reidsville, Eastern Wayne. West Craven. SW Edgecombe, and East Duplin. May have miss someone but think the east will come out of those.
Reidsville is East. End of discussion. Some posters need to take a look at the NCHSAA assignment of CONFERENCES East or West.
No we need to keep Reidsville in the East. Best case scenario is have a great year and get home field advantage. Take care of business at home. Do that and the next week will take care of itself. We didn’t get it done last year. Our OOC schedule doomed us. Hopefully Havelock will have a great season and their RPI will help us. Wilson prep should go to the State Championship again. We have to beat New Bern tonight but after this week I hope they win out. If we do lose tonight maybe it will turn out in the end to not be a bad loss. But I fully expect to win if our kids will play the game and not get caught up in the smoke and mirror show of personal fouls. Season is already going by way to quick.Plz let this happen
So, you had rather play Reidsville in the eastern finals versus the state championship game? Make that make sense.No we need to keep Reidsville in the East. Best case scenario is have a great year and get home field advantage. Take care of business at home. Do that and the next week will take care of itself. We didn’t get it done last year. Our OOC schedule doomed us. Hopefully Havelock will have a great season and their RPI will help us. Wilson prep should go to the State Championship again. We have to beat New Bern tonight but after this week I hope they win out. If we do lose tonight maybe it will turn out in the end to not be a bad loss. But I fully expect to win if our kids will play the game and not get caught up in the smoke and mirror show of personal fouls. Season is already going by way to quick.
I would. Take last year for instance. We lost to Reidsville in the Eastern final on a field goal. We had them stopped and then had a kid jump offsides and give Reidsville a fresh set of downs and they got a little closer to make the kick. The game was that close. The following week I go to the State Championship game and watch Reidsville rout Brevard. So I stand on what I said and it does make sense. That home field advantage can be huge at times. It helped Reidsville last year. I do believe that. Years ago Reidsville came to Vanceboro and beat us. So it’s certainly not a given. They are a great program. It would be better odds having them at home than having to play them out West in a not so neutral environment.So, you had rather play Reidsville in the eastern finals versus the state championship game? Make that make sense.
Doesn't matter. They can be beat either way. Y'all killing me with this crap.So, you had rather play Reidsville in the eastern finals versus the state championship game? Make that make sense.
They don’t call it The final Score for nothing!And if you do play them or anyone else and get beat that just means you were not good enough. That's it
With what West Iredell did tonight against Maiden I'd say they are for sure. Maybe Tuscola but they haven't really played anybody yet but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt5 weeks in, I Think West Iredell and Tuscola have to be in the conversation with Stuart Cramer, Burns and Hibriten in the west.
West Iredell that good or yall still figuring stuff out.?Don't count us out just yet...we got you all right where we want you!
![]()
Both.West Iredell that good or yall still figuring stuff out.?
Cramer hasn’t played anyone yet either but we have Shelby, Burns, and Lincolnton over the next 4 weeks so we will know where stand after that. That is a tough 3 games in a 4 week stretch. I have to admit as a fan I am ready for that. We haven’t played a team that has a win yet and we haven’t given up a point in the first half yet. Those are some hard watches. So win or lose (hopefully wins) kids, coaches, and fans are definitely ready.With what West Iredell did tonight against Maiden I'd say they are for sure. Maybe Tuscola but they haven't really played anybody yet but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
I think the top 5 in 4A West right now has to be
1. Burns
2. Hibriten
3. Cramer
4. West Iredell
5. Tuscola
One of the top 4 will represent the West in December
First Flight just cancelled the rest of their season. Not enough players because of numbers and injuries.Actually, yes, it's impossible. Now that I've looked...
If the 24 furthest east teams make it in (1 being the furthest east (First Flight)) then Reidsville would be number 21.
I know the feeling 2024Both.
It doesn't feel good, I can tell you that.
2 years ago we were there.Both.
It doesn't feel good, I can tell you that.
Both.
It doesn't feel good, I can tell you that.
Chopper, heard that back in Ancient Rome when some Consul or Emperator would conquer another nation, they would be given a lavish parade when they returned home.Maiden and Brevard on a blue lagoon vacation this season

Chopper, heard that back in Ancient Rome when some Consul or Emperator would conquer another nation, they would be given a lavish parade when they returned home.
They would drive a chariot through town and the citizens would cheer and make a big fuss over them. To keep them from being too prideful they had a plebeian to stand with them in the chariot and whisper into their ear a reminder that they were only mortal.
if there is such a thing as reincarnation, you must have been that plebeian whispering to them. With you, it might have been more than they could stand.
Also, I appreciate your services.
View attachment 1448541