4a pick 'em rules

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,842
6,697
113
I will be attempting a 4a pick' em this year. I will post the games early in the week, 8 from the East and 8 from the West. I will try and remind you of Thursday games, but I may miss it, so have your picks in early enough so you don't lose points. Each game is worth 1 point, with the exception of the Game of the week, which is worth 2 points. You may not edit your picks after the games start, if you do you will be disqualified for the week and earn 0 points. Hopefully I won't make too many mistakes, but if you notice something let me know. 4a Pick 'em will be posted in the Valley board. Thank You.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Women's Sports Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind