4D

MaroonDude

Senior
Aug 19, 2018
1,153
632
113
What is the word on this region? Who has top recruits or potential all-region/state players?
 

Caraxes

Senior
Nov 2, 2010
966
652
58
I have no idea how good Sherando will be this year. They've got a couple guys who are committed to D1 or will likely end up there imo, but they didn't look great against Loudoun Valley in their first scrimmage. Both teams broke a few plays open that I would expect to be stopped a few games into the season, but LV seemed to have an easier time moving the ball. It was only a scrimmage though, and most of the issues seemed to be missing tackles. I'd love to see them have some offense this year. They've not had a great offense since 2018.

Handley has Darling back at QB after he missed last season. He might be one of the best QBs in the state if he can stay healthy. I haven't heard if they have enough guys around him to make a deep run.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  2. 02 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  3. 03 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)