5-13

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
Stopped watching a few games back. Now I show up to read threads after games and it's become Groundhog Day in here.

Haha, I have adopted the same behavior. It’s crazily the same apathetic feeling I have towards my Bengals every single year. Never thought I’d see the day with UK Basketball. Even in the darkest Tubby days, I still believed Randolph Morris would turn into Bill Walton come March.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors