Outside of about 10-15 programs nobody notices or cares. College softball has better TV ratings overall.
Who gives a 17 who else cares? I fat thumbed the up vote. Don't let it go to your head.
Who gives a 17 who else cares? I fat thumbed the up vote. Don't let it go to your head.
I have our natty stuff up in my man cave. Wearing a cap right now. That doesn't change facts.
Also, don't be like our AD and think that a good baseball team makes up for bad football and bad men's basketball. Those two sports, unlike baseball, matter to almost everyone, and football pays the bills for all of them.
Outside of about 10-15 programs nobody notices or cares. College softball has better TV ratings overall.
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State