$81.00 - Yes, Eighty One Dollars

LTblows

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,900
17
38
Is what I have to pay Comcast if I want to watch a top 25 SEC matchup at my house. 17 Comcast. 17 Arkansas.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,110
2,866
113
On Dish it's $82. I was told by someone on a board that that covers the rest of the basketball season though, so it's not really Pay Per View ... it's Pay for the Rest of the Season. I elected not to do it ... it's in SD anyway. I might consider if it was in HD ... makes a huge difference in basketball especially.
 

BigMSUDawg

Redshirt
Jan 8, 2010
54
0
0
if you're talking about our game today, it's on there. www.espn3.com<div>
</div><div>I'm going to watch it on the ESPN app on my sons XBOX360, hooked to my big screen tv - works like a champ. You have to have XBOX Live for that to work.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar