I’m sure there’s a reason but why are they having 9th place matches? I assumed it has something to do with the number of qualifiers at that weight.
One of the criteria for at-large spots is finishing one spot below your conference's automatic qualifier level. So if you have 8 allocations at a weight you wrestle for ninth to preserve at-large criteria.I’m sure there’s a reason but why are they having 9th place matches? I assumed it has something to do with the number of qualifiers at that weight.
Did not know that one!One of the criteria for at-large spots is finishing one spot below your conference's automatic qualifier level. So if you have 8 allocations at a weight you wrestle for ninth to preserve at-large criteria.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
O State Illustrated Football
Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
O State Illustrated
Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State